Shreya Soni, ND
Dr. Shreya Soni knows how to investigate complex health issues with a major emphasis on women’s health and endometriosis. She utilizes tools including advanced testing, nutrient and vitamin supplementation, nutrition, lifestyle counseling, and bioidentical hormones. With these tools, she can optimize your hormones, immune function, metabolism, and mood so you can live a healthier, more energetic, pain-free life!
Dr. Soni’s background in engineering and naturopathic medicine are a perfect blend that allow her to find and treat all treat conditions from their root. She has successfully helped patients recover and live medication-free from concerns including pelvic pain, hormone imbalance, gastrointestinal distress, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Acne, Fatigue, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, PCOS, Fertility / infertility, Irregular periods, Heavy menses, Post-birth control syndrome
- Pelvic pain including Painful periods, Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis, Frequent UTIs
- GI disorders including abdominal pain, bloating, SIBO, IBS, Crohn’s disease
- Integrative pediatrics including treatment of abdominal pain, frequent colds and flus, and allergies
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Health: Diabetes, Atherosclerosis, Weight loss, Heart disease
- Environmental medicine: Allergies and Preconception care
Education and Affiliations
Dr. Shreya Soni completed her medical studies at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, followed by residency at the University of California, Irvine at the Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine. She has a Bachelor’s of Science in Biomedical Engineering and minor in studio art from the University of Virginia. She has completed additional training in holistic counseling and is certified by the Center for Education and Development of Homeopathy. She is currently pursuing a fellowship in environmental medicine with the American Academy of Environmental Medicine.